Freckle Maker is a weightless tint designed for drawing on freckles in a few seconds.
The innovative water-based formula and the flocked silicone applicator allow you to create freckles easily and with irregular shapes to make them look hyper-realistic. Depending on how you use it, it’s possible to create extremely transparent freckles, more intense ones or fake beauty marks.
It can be used on bare skin or over any base product to make any look fresh and natural!
• Its color is studied to obtain very realistic looking freckles on any skin tone.
• Long lasting.
• Easy to use.
• Customizable and adjustable coverage.
• Can be used on bare skin or over make-up.
HOW TO USE
• Double use: use it on bare skin or on your everyday foundation.
• Shake the formula.
• Apply the product creating small dots on the desired areas.
• For a soft effect: tap the product out with your finger tips whilst the product is still wet, this way you can create new dots with different intensities.
• For a more intense effect: wait a few seconds before tapping out the dots, this way the color will remain fuller.
• For a more realistic effect we suggest using both techniques together.
• Use it to intensify beauty marks covered by your base products.
WHO LOVES IT
• Whoever loves a fresh, natural and no make-up make-up look.
• Whoever wants to create realistic looking freckles with a quick and easy to use product.
• Whoever loves the idea of creating unique details on their face.
INGREDIENTS: aqua / water / eau, glycerin, propylene glycol, galactoarabinan, sodium hyaluronate, trehalose, urea, biosaccharide gum-1, serine, pullulan, algin, xanthan gum, tocopheryl acetate, polyimide-1, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, pentylene glycol, glyceryl polyacrylate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, disodium edta, sodium hydroxide, dehydroacetic acid, disodium phosphate, potassium phosphate. +/− (may contain / peut contenir): ci 14700 (red 4), ci 15985 (yellow 6), ci 42090 (blue 1).
Please be aware that ingredient lists are subject to change from time to time. For the most up to date lists of ingredients, please refer to your product packaging.